Please take a look at the attached resources and forms available to you:
- VIDEO – Watch the 1 minute educational video on Sorting Construction & Demolition Waste in English or in Spanish.
- Sort & Save flyer – What material can be sorted and how much do I save? (Download PDF Here)
- Link to Town Hall Meeting (2/25) audio recording outlining C&D Waste Sorting and Rebates available in 2019.
- Summary of Rebates and Application Procedure. (Download PDF Here)
- C&D Waste Diversion Worksheet (required for reimbursements but also a useful tool to think about waste at your job site) (Download PDF Here)
- On-line application for C&D Waste Sorting Reimbursement (or Download PDF Here )
- Building permit links: Teton County, Victor, Driggs, Tetonia, Alta
Applications are due by April 30, 2019 and must include: (all forms are available at tetonrecycling.org
- A valid Teton Valley building permit (or approved permit waiver)
- A completed Waste Diversion Worksheet
- A Construction & Demolition Waste Reimbursement Application (on-ine or hard copy)