Are you passionate about reducing waste? Do you care about recycling? Do you want to be involved with like-minded people making positive impacts in our community? Teton Valley Community Recycling might be the right match for you! We have volunteer opportunities available for a variety of skill sets, interests, personalities, and time commitments.
Whether you choose to work quietly behind the scenes or want a place in front of a crowd leading and educating the community, we have a place for you. Take a look at some of our upcoming volunteer needs for community events and programs and please contact Iris Saxer at 206-484-7354 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like more information or want to join our volunteer team!
- County Roadside Clean-up – May 5 (organized by Samantha Lee)
- Victor Citywide Clean Up weekend – May 12-13 (Educating public)
- Driggs Arbor Day Clean up, 5th Street Skate Park – May 19 9am-1pm (Clean up)
- Household Hazardous Waste Event – Transfer Station – May 19 8am-noon (Educating public)
- TVCR Pint Night – June 18
- Farmer’s Market table – June-Sept.
- Tin Cup “Green Team” – July 21
- Music on Main – Water refill station set up; Event “Green Team” – Thursdays
- Teton County Fair – compost building workshop, August
- Research and write recycling and waste reduction news articles
- Recycling Video production assistance
- Battery and TerraCycle collections
- School or camp recycling programs
- And much, much more!
We’d love to hear from you if you are able to help TVCR achieve our vision of becoming a healthy community that reduces, reuses, recycles, and rethinks its way to zero waste.